Hello, first time with BTS? How many of you have heard of them? What is BTS, their history, and why are they so popular? Take a look at who is BTS and How big a deal they are!
Through this article, you’ll learn what is BTS and surely will realize that they are more than singing and dancing skills. It’s a story of struggle, hard work, depression, disappointment, and much more. The septet is not just superstars but artists who have healed and inspired millions of people around the world. Wanna have profound knowledge? Let’s dive into the BTS world!.
What is BTS?
BTS is a 7-member Korean boy-band ensemble that made its debut in the summer of 2013. Under the management of Big Hit Entertainment, BTS has become a worldwide phenomenon, smashing multiple streaming and music records, and is currently recognized as the hottest band on the earth.
With 19 albums in just nine years, BTS fascinates its fans worldwide with its unique style of Music. Insider Magazine’s Report currently ranks as the second most consumed genre artist behind Billie Eilish.
Big Hit Entertainment created BTS in 2010. Its mission statement was Music and artist for healing. The company and its CEO, Bang Si-Hyuk, wanted BTS to be sincere and genuine figures. People could easily relate to and grow with not immaculate idols groomed amid studio culture. But they are real boys who shared their authentic personalities, true selves, and talents with the world.
According to them, the primary intention of BTS was to make hip-hop music. Bang PD-Nim wanted BTS as a rap group at first, but soon he changed his mind and shifted to the more promising pop-idol model. The team recruited the other BTS members Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and V as the vocalists of BTS in 2010.
Before the group became a band, the members trained under Big Hit Entertainment for three years, the training period of the boys was a demanding and strenuous process, including lessons in singing, acting, and dancing. The members also coached on preparing to become superstars. And after releasing several song covers on YouTube, the seven-member group finally made their official debut in 2013.
BTS Meaning, What Does BTS Stand For?
BTS Stands with different meanings:
In 2017 when the septet started to become a worldwide sensation, they added different meanings to reflect the changes as they evolved as a band!
In the Korean language, BTS stands for 방탄소년단 that is Bangtan Sonyeondan. It means ‘Bulletproof Boy Scouts. Bangtan means ‘to be resistant to bullets or bulletproof.’
BTS name signifies the band’s primary purpose “to block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim at adolescents like bullets.”
Since BTS members also have immense fame in Japan, known as Bodan Shonendan, exactly like Bangtan Sonyeondan.
Beyond The Scene
The different meaning behind the BTS’s name hides different definitions.
BTS stands for ‘Beyond the Scene,’ symbol of growth, resilience, and endurance. Their focus is to shield the values and minds of youth.
According to HYBE Labels, the new name stands for youth who go against the pigeon holes to move forward and refuse to settle.
Having a massive fan base, has always attracted attention with each rebrand. According to a handout by Big Hit Entertainment, their most up-to-date BTS logo from 2017 was designed by a top design agency in Korea. The creation of this new visual identity was quite rigorous, and it took almost a year. The design is developed by collaborating with the BTS members, management staff, and fandom’s wishes.
BTS Logo represents their growth and maturity Extending the meaning to Beyond The Scene. The new door-inspired logo symbolizes youth who don’t settle for their current reality instead of opening the door and going forward to achieve growth.
Where Are BTS From?
The origin of BTS is South Korea, Asia. Stands with their name, K-Pop group.
Who Are BTS Members?
BTS has seven dreamy Members
- Kim Nam Joon
- Kim Seok Jin
- Min Yoon Gi
- Jung Ho Seok
- Park Ji Min
- Kim Tae Hyung
- Jeon Jung Kook
BTS Members Real name and Stage name.
- Kim Nam Joon / RM
- Kim Seok Jin / Jin
- Min Yoon Gi / Suga
- Jung Ho Seok / J-Hope
- Park Ji Min / Jimin
- Kim Tae Hyung / V
- Jeon Jung Kook / Jungkook
BTS Members From Oldest To Youngest
The BTS members age range from 28 years old according to international age to 23 years old! Here are the BTS members from oldest to youngest:
- Jin – Jin is the oldest member of BTS
- Suga – Suga is the second oldest member of BTS
- J-Hope – J-Hope is the third oldest member of BTS
- RM – RM is the fourth oldest member of BTS
- Jimin – Jimin is the third youngest member of BTS
- V – V is the second youngest member of BTS
- Jungkook – Jungkook is the youngest member of BTS
But age doesn’t matter here. As you’ll see that members don’t always act their age. You’ll often find the oldest members forget their age, goofing and playing around with the youngest members.
BTS Members Age
Here are the BTS members ages from oldest to youngest:
- Jin – 29 years old
- Suga – 29 years old
- J-Hope – 28 years old
- RM – 27 years old
- Jimin – 26 years old
- V – 26 years old
- Jungkook – 24 years old
BTS Members Birthdays:
The BTS members birthdays are pretty close on the calendar, despite there being seven of them. Most of the BTS birthdays occur in the Fall and Wintertime, somewhere from September to March. Also, there are some members with birthdays in the same month.
Here are the BTS members birthdays.
- Jin – Born December 4, 1992
- Suga – Born March 9, 1993
- J-Hope – Born February 18, 1994
- RM – Born September 12, 1994
- Jimin – Born October 13, 1995
- V – Born December 30, 1995
- Jungkook – Born September 1, 1997
BTS Members Height:
BTS members height is always the hot topic that surrounds them. And They love to tease each other for it.
RM is the tallest of the BTS members, while Jimin was the shortest of the members, with Suga just slightly taller than him, but the tables have turned now. BTS Jimin height increased by 1cm in 2020’s December. And he was so happy to achieve this title.
Here are the BTS members heights from tallest to shortest:
- RM – 181 cm (5’11.3″)
- Jin – 179 cm (5’10.5″)
- V – 178 cm (5’10.1″)
- Jungkook – 178 cm (5’10.1″)
- J-Hope – 177 cm (5’9.7″)
- Suga – 174 cm (5’8.5″)
- Jimin – 174cm (5’8.1″)
Last year on November 13, 2020, Jimin tweeted with a photo of his medical document showing that his height & weight measurement. He informed all the ARMYs that his height has grown and he is now 174cm which is the same official height as Suga. (Jimin Previous height was 173.6cm)
BTS Members Instagram Accounts:
BTS Members Twitter Account:
All the seven members of BTS shares same account on twitter and its 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt)
Get a deep dive to Individual Guide To BTS members and how all of the members were discovered.
Get to know more about the details of their personalities!
- Stage Name: Jin
- Full Name: Kim Seokjin
- Position in BTS: Vocalist and Visuals
- Jin Birthday: December 4, 1992
- Jin Age: 29
- Jin Height: 179 cm (5’10.5″)
- Jin Net Worth: $20-22 Million
- Personality Type: INTP
- BTS Jin Instagram: (@jin)
BTS Jin, whose full name is Kim Seok-Jin, was the fourth member to join the band. Jin was scouted by SM Entertainment on the street of his hometown in Anyang. But he thought that the offer was a scam, so he never followed up with the company. Later on, while jin was a college student, he was scouted again -but this time, it was Big Hit Entertainment. An employee of Big Hit Entertainment saw Jin while he was leaving a bus. He convinced Jin to audition for the company. As a theatre major with no singing or dancing experience, BTS Jin initially auditioned to be an actor. But it turned out that Big Hit Entertainment had other plans and convinced him to become a trainee.
In addition, Jin has revealed that the reason he joined was to make his family proud.
“When I was younger, my mom used to just listen to her friends bragging about their sons. She just listened to them without saying anything. So, I thought I want to make my mom proud of her son too,”
He emotionally expressed himself at one of the BTS concerts.
Now Jin is one of the BTS vocalists. Though he never planned to become a K-pop idol, we never imagine him as anything other than one of BTS members.
Some interesting facts about BTS Oldest member Jin:
- Despite being the oldest member of BTS, he can easily be frightened because of his innocent heart.
- He’s the cook in the BTS and has a series of video show titled “Eat Jin.”
- He’s also extremely caring for the younger members.
- BTS leader RM once said that he finds a lot of comfort being with Jin when he’s anxious during interviews that happened during the BTS UN speech.
- Jin belongs from a wealthy family and has one older brother, his mom, and his dad.
- Jin is the maknae of his family.
- He also studied abroad in Australia (he’s good at it, though).
- He has a hobby of collecting Super Mario-related toys.
- Being the oldest member, Jin still likes to play video games during his free time.
- Jin is a member of BTS that has his license and can drive.
- He loves snowboarding and recently picked up the hobby of fishing as well.
- Jin and his brother own a Japanese restaurant together in Seoul.
- He often expressed that he likes to be silly because he enjoys making others happy.
- Jin self-taught himself how to play the guitar and can even sing while playing.
- He’s now a proud uncle of a Nephew.
- In 2019, on his birthday, Jin donated food and other items to an animal welfare center.
BTS member Suga:
- Stage Name: Suga
- Full Name: Min Yoongi
- Position In BTS: Lead Rapper, Co-Producer, and Song Writer
- Suga Birthday: March 9, 1993
- Suga Age: 29
- Suga Height: 174 cm (5’8.5″)
- Suga Net Worth : $23-25 million
- Personality Type: INFP
- Suga Instagram : (@agustd)
Suga is the second oldest BTS member and takes care of things for the other members.
Suga, whose real name is Min Yoongi, was the second member to join after RM. Before joining Big Hit Entertainment, He started as an underground rapper named Gloss in high school. Suga didn’t take long to make a name for himself as both a rapper and a genius producer. (He was known for producing and composing beats for local underground artists, like band D-Town, in his hometown of Daegu).
Later, Suga started making tracks for more well-known artists, like Reflow, who worked with Suga on his song “Who Am I.” Suga auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment after seeing a flyer for the company’s rap competition “Hit It.” Suga didn’t win the top position in the competition, but second place, enough for Big Hit Entertainment to sign him as a producer and a trainee. His initial plan was only to become a producer. But then Suga was convinced to join the group in 2010 and became one of the band’s rappers. He still jokes that founder Bang Shi Hyuk “tricked” him into becoming a BTS member.
The First impression of Suga or Min Yoongi may seem like an introvert, which sometimes leads people into the misconception that he is cold. But actually, Suga is very caring and sweet the more you get to know him. The other members sometimes joke about how he prefers to help them without anyone noticing. But things get opposite as he gets excited.
He’s well known for working hard through long hours in his studio, but he likes to sleep as much as possible when he has time off. Suga has been outspoken about his struggles with mental health to help others open up too.
He also revealed his financial instability growing up and how he’d often go without eating when he needed money to take the bus.
At the start, his family was against his passion for Music as a teenager, which caused tension between them. And he even cried on stage once when they attended a BTS concert.
Fun facts about BTS member Suga:
- Suga is also the Maknae of his family, having one older brother, his mom, and his dad.
- Before moving to Seoul, Suga attended a school that specialized in teaching English, but he gets nervous speaking it still.
- Suga likes to sleep during his free time, but he also enjoys spending time with his older brother, who cooks for him.
- Suga has a male mini poodle named Holly, who loves to take pictures with and spoil with toys.
- The savage king has lovely, patient, and caring personality, even though his stage persona is often portrayed as rigid and cold.
- Min Yoongi’s stage name “Suga” originated from his love of basketball and stood for his former position as a shooting guard (SG).
- He used the stage name Agust D for his solo work, and it’s from “Suga” spelled backward and “DT” for Daegu Town, where he grew up.
- He has released two mixtapes till now—Agust-D in 2016 and D-2 in 2020.
- Suga can compose Music on the spot, play the piano, and have a perfect pitch or absolute pitch. J-Hope once said that Suga is a Rhyming machine and can make hundreds of rhyme words in just minutes.
- Suga’s recent birthday was in 2021, when he made a 132,000 USD to Keimyung University Dongsan Hospital to help kids with their cancer treatments.
BTS member J-Hope:
- Stage Name: J-Hope
- Full Name: Jung Hoseok
- Position: Rapper, Dancer
- Birthday: February 18, 1994
- Age: 28
- Height: 177 cm (5’9.7″)
- Jhope Net Worth: $24-26 million
- Personality Type: ESFJ
- J-hope Instagram : (@uarmyhope)
J-Hope, whose full name is Jung Ho-Seok, was the third member to join BTS. Before joining, he was known as a dancer. He started dancing in a crew “Neuron” in his hometown of Gwangju before he auditioned for JYP Entertainment. Though he made it through a few rounds, J-Hope was eventually cut down from JYP. Soon after, he auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment instead. Because of his dance skills and sense of rhythm, Big Hit saw J-Hope’s potential as a rapper and signed him as a trainee. Still, J-Hope’s debut as one of BTS members almost didn’t happen. While he was a trainee, J-Hope and Big Hit almost parted ways until RM convinced them both that they needed a member like J-Hope. After that, J-Hope stayed with the band and became one of BTS’s three rappers, RM and Suga.
When he first joined the group, J-Hope didn’t know how to rap; the other BTS members helped train him. During their early days,
Fun facts about BTS member J-Hope:
- J-Hope is one of the best dancers in the group and also a literal sunshine angel. He is known for being quite active and silly wherever he is because he likes to help others laugh and have a good time. in every interview, you’ll notice that he will most definitely introduce himself as “I’m your hope, you’re my hope, I’m J-Hope.”
- If you’re ever in a bad mood, all you need is to watch some J-Hope videos, and your day will get 100% brighter.
- J-Hope is stated as the dance teacher of BTS. He often takes charge when it comes to dancing practices and is very serious about perfecting their performances. He can be a little intimidating when he’s in dance teacher mode.
- Other than dancing, J-Hope is known to love fashion and shopping.
- He loves to carry bags as accessories.
- J-Hope is very caring of his family and even wrote a whole song dedicated to his mother titled “MAMA.”
- He was also the third member of BTS to release a solo album titled Hope World. Since he was a lot newer to music production than RM and Suga, this put a lot of pressure on J-Hope. However, it’s been a great joy for fans and was a big hit.
- He also wrote most of the part of their mass hit “Dionysus” from the’ album Map of the Soul: Persona, quickly becoming a fan favorite.
- J-Hope is close to his older sister, who has a fashion company called Mejiwoo, as well as his mother and father.
- J-Hope his license and can drive.
- Jimin and J-Hope are the only members of BTS who shared a room in there for a long time, and they said they wanted the oversized closet that came with the master.
- Although he mainly raps, J-Hope is also an exceptional singer and has shown off his skills in BTS songs.
- His family has a pet, Shih Tzu, named Mickey. But the funny thing is that he is the opposite of J-Hope’s personality.
- With his energetic personality, J-Hope often helps set the mood for the others when they’re feeling down.
- On his birthday in 2021, J-Hope donated 150million Korean Won to charity.
BTS member RM:
- Stage Name: RM
- Full Name: Kim Namjoon
- Position: Rapper, Leader
- Birthday: September 12, 1994
- Age: 27
- Height: 181 cm (5’11.3”)
- RM Net Worth: $20-25 million
- Personality Type: ENFP
- RM Instagram : (@rkive)
RM, whose full name is Kim Nam-Joon, was the first member of BTS. RM is the leader of BTS and had a previous stage name Rap Monster. He is the main rapper in BTS. He started rapping in the sixth grade after listening to Epik High’s “Fly” for the first time. In 2007, when he was in middle school, RM started rapping with the name Runch Randa.
That path led him to the rap crew Daenamhyup. After that, RM released more songs as a solo rapper until he was invited to audition for a hip-hop agency. Then he met Untouchable’s Sleepy, who was a judge at the audition. Impressed by RM’s rapping, Sleepy let RM meet Bang Shi Hyuk, who convinced him to audition for Big Hit Entertainment. Then, in 2010, RM officially became the first-ever member of BTS. RM is the reason of Why BTS is created, and the rest is the history.
After his career as an underground rapper, he received a lot of hate for joining the group. Moreover, he received a lot of criticism from the Korean music industry as he didn’t fit the beauty standards for an idol group.
But Now things have changed.
Interesting Facts about RM
- Jungkook was being scouted by the top entertainment companies but decided to sign with Big Hit, and the reason was RM despite the company’s smaller budget.
- RM helped members out of quitting the band during their difficult trainee days.
- He’s also a genius with an IQ of 148 and taught himself English by just watching popular american drama serial Friends.
- RM is also a writer and producer for the band and has put out two of his solo albums titled Mono.
- In his free time, you can find him Namjooning His way of spending time in nature, riding his bike, and visiting art museums.
- Kim Namjoon or RM is the leader of BTS, but actually, he comes in the middle of the group age-wise.
- RM has one younger sister, his mom, and his dad.
- RM enjoys reading and shopping online in his spare time.
- He has an extensive collection of Kaws figurines which he shows off at his studio.
- RM is the only BTS member who is most fluent in English.
- Among all members of group, RM has written the most lyrics for their songs.
- He is named “God of Destruction” because he’s constantly accidentally breaking everything around him.
- RM’s family has a white dog named Rap Mon after his former stage name.
- For his birthday in 2021, RM donated 100 million Korean won to the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
BTS member Jimin:
- Stage Name: Jimin
- Full Name: Park Jimin
- Position: Vocalist, Dancer
- Birthday: October 13, 1995
- Age: 26
- Height: 174cm (5’8.1″)
- Jimin Net Worth: $20-22 Million
- Personality Type: ENFJ
- Jimin Instagram: (@j.m)
Jimin, whose full name is Park Jimin, was the final and last member of BTS. While as a student at the Busan High School of Arts, he studied under the Department of Dance, When a dance teacher, impressed by Jimin’s talent, encouraged him to audition for Big Hit Entertainment. He passed the audition in his hometown in Busan; Jimin was flown to Seoul, where he became a trainee as the last member.
Jimin had the shortest amount of time as a trainee before the band debuted and almost didn’t make the cut. Even though he was a formally trained dancer, he had no experience with singing and had to continue to train hard over the years on his vocals. He debuted with the rest of the BTS members in 2013.
Fun facts about BTS member Jimin:
- Jimin has one younger brother, who looks so much like him, and is close with his parents.
- Although he was the shortest member of the group, Jimin is known for his powerful stage presence, which captivates everyone. But offstage, he often douBTS himself, as seen in their documentary Burn The Stage.
- In his free time, Jimin enjoys reading books, comics, and webtoons.
- Jimin is one of the most affectionate members of BTS and fans
- Along with being affectionate, he’s also extremely caring and sensitive about the other members. If one of them gets upset, Jimin is usually the first to rush to their side to try and cheer them up. He’s always selfless and seems to put others before himself constantly.
- He has a cute laughing habit. When he laughs, he does so with his whole body and tends to throw himself onto the floor or whoever is nearest.
- Also, when he gets shy, he’ll hit whoever is closest to him as well.
- Lately, Jimin has been getting more into composing Music and writing lyrics.
- Jimin was trained in both contemporary dance and ballet before joining Big Hit.
- Jimin has earned the nickname of Mochi (a rice cake) by his fans due to his appealing qualities.
- Jimin’s song “Promise,” which he wrote himself, broke the record for most streams on SoundCloud in 24 hours!
- In 2020, Jimin donated $84000 to the Jeonnam Future Education Foundation to help support students in South Korea.
BTS member V:
- Stage Name: V
- Full Name: Kim Taehyung
- Position: Vocalist, Dancer
- Birthday: December 30, 1995
- Age: 26
- Height: 178 cm (5’10.1″)
- V Net Worth: $20-22 Million.
- Personality Type: ENFP
- BTS V Instagram: (@thv)
V, full name Kim Taehyung, Tae, or TaeTae, was the last member of BTS to be revealed. V is the son of a farmer in Daegu. His dream was to pursue music, so he started playing the saxophone in high school. His father encouraged him. At first, V didn’t intend to audition himself. He accompanied his friend to an audition for Big Hit Entertainment in Daegu and was there to support him, but a team member at Big Entertainment saw him and encouraged him to audition. After he got permission from his dad, V auditioned on the spot and became the only person from Daegu that day to make it to the next round. He eventually became one of BTS members and is one of the band’s vocalists and ethereal visual.
Although he’s very earnest and friendly, V also understandably likes to keep much of his personal life private. That’s why there’s not that much known about his family or younger years.
Fun facts about BTS member V:
- V has a younger sister and a younger brother and parents
- V has said that his role model is his father and used to constantly wear a watch that his father gifted him.
- He loves to try new fashion and has a great appreciation for art as well. One of his favorite hobbies is photography.
- V has also acted in the Korean historical drama Hwarang: The Beginning.
- He’s well known for his outgoing personality, and it’s often joked that he can become friends with anyone he meets.
- One word to describe V would be: unique. His voice easily stands out from the other vocal line because of his soulful and deep tone.
- V also has a pet Pomeranian named Yeontan (a.k.a. Tannie), the unofficial 8th BTS member.
- Tannie lives with V’s family whenever the members are traveling.
- V played the saxophone for many years and can also play the piano.
- Taehyug has a close relationship with his grandmother and said that he took his fashion sense from her.
- V is the member who came up with the iconic term “I purple you,” now used by BTS and ARMYs.
- Check how this phrase is an another way to say I love and trust you for BTS and their Army.
BTS member Jungkook:
- Stage Name: Jungkook
- Full Name: Jeon Jeongguk
- Position: Vocalist, Dancer, Center
- Birthday: September 1, 1997
- Age: 24
- Height: 178 cm (5’10.1″)
- Jungkook Net Worth: $20-22 Million
- Personality Type: INFP
- Jungkook Instagram: (@abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz)
Jungkook, full name is Jeon Jeongguk, is BTS main vocalist. Jungkook is the youngest BTS member, also known as their Golden Maknae because he seems to be good at basically everything. He was discovered when he auditioned for the third season of Superstar K in his hometown, Busan. Although He was eliminated in the audition rounds, the show gave him enough exposure to be scouted by at least seven agencies, including JYP Entertainment, FNC Entertainment, and Starship Entertainment. But Jungkook ended up choosing Big Hit Entertainment to become a trainee at.
The only reason Why Junggkook chose Big Hit Entertainment over the other agencies? was RM, who impressed him with his rapping. Jungkook desires to train and work with him. In conclusion, RM is the leading cause that Jungkook is one of BTS members.
Fun facts about BTS member Jungkook:
- Jungkook is also the maknae of his family and has an older brother. He’s also said that his mother is more senior than his father.
- Kookie had revealed that he disliked school when he went, aside from a few subjects.
- Aside from being gifted in singing and dancing, Jungkook also likes photography, videography, and gaming!
- Jungkook is the youngest BTS member, also known as their Golden Maknae because he seems to be good at basically everything.
- Jungkook is another one of the members of BTS who can drive and has his license.
- The other members have claimed that Jungkook might be their maknae, but he doesn’t act like one.
- He often says that the other members raised him and had a massive impact on who he is today.
- He’s very athletic, can play multiple sports well, and also enjoys working out.
- He was also the only trainee that was sent to America for dance training before their debut. By the time the group did debut, he was just 15 years old.
- As the youngest of the group, Jungkook can be a bit on the shy side. Though he has said that the other members have helped draw him out of his shell over the years.
Why Is BTS So Popular?
While BTS popularity is rising, they’re simply making the music that people want to listen to!
Their Map of the soul and be released amid covid19 still covers the best-selling physical album in 2020. Moreover, BTS music has always played a part in millions of people’s success.
While many K-pop songs are about relationships and love, BTS covers subjects other bands may not like bullying, elitism, and mental health.
The septet always has diversity when it comes to its stage. Every act is different, yet the same energy and passion. And they always have a magnificent and memorable stage whenever, wherever they perform.
With their flawless dance and awe-inspiring music videos, they’ve attracted a large number of fans who have fallen in love with their Music even more.
To polish their performances, BTS practice for hours. For their debut performance, they worked for 12 to 15 hours a day to get it right. Well, it certainly paid off!
The internet – and in particular social media – has played an enormous part in the group’s success.
According to Suga on BBC Radio 1:
“I think we’re so lucky to be born at the right time. Without social media, we wouldn’t have been so successful.”
They were the first K-Pop group to win the billboard award and gave a heart-touching speech.
“We still cannot believe that we are standing here on this stage at the Billboard Music Awards,” the group said in their acceptance speech.
The septet has won Billboard Music Award for Top Social Artist for five consecutive years. This beat huge names like Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez.
Social media has also enabled BTS to connect with their ARMY personally across the world during such a crises period where one started to feel alone.
Not only that, but they have also shared their feelings with fans differently from other groups like them. Unlike many other K-Pop groups, pop culture expert Kim Hern-sik said regarding the group.
“That they managed by quite a small agency and are allowed to do what they want a bit more. The boys are granted freedom in interacting with their fans on social media,” she says. “They are successful because they know how to interact with their fans, and I think their popularity is here to stay.”
One word for BTS popularity is “ARMY.” Thier devoted fanbase, ARMY, is the primary reason for BTS strength. They have been beneficial to one another. If you’re an ARMY, you probably agree with the fact that BTS is one of the most inspirational K-Pop bands ever. They’ve made it a point to talk about mental health in their public appearances and their lyrics.
What’s admirable about their relationship is that even though ARMY is spread across the globe, the boys have still found a way to reach their hearts – and the same goes for ARMY. There are many ways they have shared their care for each other.
BTS company, Former Big Hit Entertainment, and now HYBE Labels started small fish and faced numerous hardships, even coming close to bankruptcy Since Big Hit wasn’t a large company at that time. They lacked the resources for promotion ofnew group. Even getting the chance to debut was a fluke. Their debut performance opportunity came about because a music show needed a filler For someone else’s spot. Even after they debuted, their performances would often get cut. If they did make it on air, their screen time was short since Big Hit didn’t have the power or influence more prominent companies had over broadcasts. They even had face a black occean.
Since they are often not invited to many wide variety shows, the company found their way to communicate with their audience. Through platforms such as youtube by vlogging their journey.
BTS allowed us to discover their personalities; also created their variety shows and often live-streamed with fans. They honed their crafts for hours on end, practicing in the dance studio and producing Music Returning home at dawn to all sleep in one bedroom, Two years of hard work and not knowing where they’d end up. They finally won their first music show award,
Yet as they grew in popularity, They were falsely accused of Sajeki, which is when a company buys their artist albums to boost sales for the charts. That’s because people couldn’t believe a group from a small company was selling well, Ignoring the fact that a small company wouldn’t have the resources to pull off such a scam; these were just a few of their hardships and struggles. Throughout the years, BTS was able to reach impressive milestones while continuing to sing in and spread happiness.